About Dr. Singer
Barry Singer, M.D., a native of St. Louis, practices neurology at Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis and is the director of The MS Center for Innovations in Care. He remains in the BJC Medical Group and on staff at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis where he practiced full-time from 1999 to 2008. Dr. Singer graduated college from Duke University in 1988 and medical school from Columbia University in 1992.
His neurology residency was at Cornell-New York Hospital and his two-year multiple sclerosis fellowship was at the National Institutes of Health. He has been an investigator in more than 20 clinical trials focused on new multiple sclerosis treatment options since 1994. He continues to publish in the field of multiple sclerosis and has served as course director for national continuing education programs. As a leader in multiple sclerosis and patient advocate, he has given lectures on MS throughout the U.S. and internationally.
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology, Washington University
- Advisory Committee and 2008 Pathlighter Award: NMSS, Gateway Chapter
- Undergraduate Degree – Duke University 1988
- Medical School – Columbia University 1992
- Residency – Cornell-New York Hospital
- Fellowship – National Institutes of Health (NIH) – Bethesda, Maryland
Meet Our Team
|Meet Heather, Candi, Fran and Christina. They are here to help you fight MS.|